[gradebook2-dev] Gradebook2 Meeting Notes August 9, 2010

Thomas Amsler tpamsler at ucdavis.edu
Mon Aug 9 12:01:07 PDT 2010

Michigan and UC Davis Meeting notes, August 9, 2010:

- Overview of 1.3.0 and where UCD is at w.r.t. grade calculations, etc.
- Michigan is working on GRBK-483, and once that is done, they will work on
GRBK-480
- Go over Michigan related JIRAs and determine if those requested feature
are not done yet. Also comment in the JIRAs as appropriate.
- Support sections and or multiple gradebooks
-- List all JIRAs that related to this
-- Collecte use-cases, design and discuss
- GRBK-483
-- Need to be able to change header 100pts -> 14%
-- Not editable mulltigrade grid if we show percentages
-- Unit tests review api changes
-- Once GRBK-483 is ready to be merged into trunk, we will perform a code
review
- Code review with community members
-- Involve Michigan on one of our code reviews
- What features will be in 1.4.0
- Michigan will look at their GRBK-650 problem
-- Figure out why section combo-box selection is not working
--- Section combo box is used in: multigarde grid, statistics view, and
grader permissions

Best,
-- Thomas