[Contrib: Evaluation System] Transitions

Nicola Monat-Jacobs nicola at longsight.com
Thu Sep 4 13:31:50 PDT 2014

Folks -

I didn't want to make a big announcement, but tomorrow (Sept 5th) will be
my last day with Longsight. I've accepted a position at Loyola Marymount
University, a small private school here in Los Angeles.

It's been a pleasure to work with such dedicated and passionate
professionals and I wish you all success in your various endeavors.

I'd like to stay involved specifically with the Evaluation System working
group going forward, but LMU is not a Sakai school so I just don't know how
feasible that will be at this point.

Thanks to everyone for all their help with this project over the years.

- Nicola Monat-Jacobs