[Contrib: Evaluation System] [Building Sakai] Evaluation System Groups

Nicola Monat-Jacobs nicola at longsight.com
Fri May 30 10:18:50 PDT 2014

So, first I would check to make sure you've enabled the proper realm
permissions for your course sites. Instructors will need
'eval.be.evaluated' and students will need 'eval.take.evaluation'.

Once you have that, when you go to 'Assign to Eval Groups' (aka sites),
you'll see any courses that you're enrolled in where the realm permissions
are set.

EvalSys doesn't have an interface to "look up" courses in this interface,
so it just takes the easy way out and shows you courses you're enrolled in.

If you want something fancier, I'd recommend a hierarchy provider, which
I'm going to be covering in my session at the conference next week!