[Contrib: Evaluation System] Evaluations with Sakai 10

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Fri Aug 8 00:59:17 PDT 2014

We are using Evalsys since 2009 and the Yahoo datepicker of Settings has
never worked for us. I also tested it in a nightly server with Evalsys
trunk and it did not work neither there.

I found several technical discussions about it in this JIRA:
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/EVALSYS-114 but no fixes AFAIK.

If somebody has a solution for that old datepicker, I would be very
grateful to know about it. Installation of new datepicker seems to carry
a lot of work...

Thanks.
Best regards.

Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de E-learning - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.