[Contrib: Evaluation System] Comment boxes removed of items when inside a block

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Fri Apr 4 05:34:24 PDT 2014

Hi everybody.

We have detected in our Evaluation System 1.3.0 that the comment box
option present in some items (i.e. Rating Scale and Multiple Choice) is
not present when these items are included into a block.

Editing the item inside a block, or the block itself, does not show this
option.

I have searched in JIRA and have not found nothing about this.

Does anybody know if this is as it was intended? Or is it a bug that I
should report to JIRA?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.
--
Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.