[Contrib: Evaluation System] Evaluations and ck edit

Brian Jones bjones86 at uwo.ca
Wed May 29 07:17:24 PDT 2013

We build with the 2.9 profile as default, and have noticed that some places
in Evalsys get the new CKEditor, and some places get the old FCKEditor.

Ex. when editing or creating a template, you get the old FCKEditor, but when
creating/editing an actual evaluation, you get the new CKEditor.

Brian Jones
Applications Development
Information Technology Services
Support Services Building, Room 4326