[Contrib: Evaluation System] 1.5 status?

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Mon Jun 17 23:32:27 PDT 2013

Hi, Nicola.

A few months ago, I tried to migrate from 1.3 to 1.4 branch. SQL
migration scripts were incomplete and I got lots of NullPointerErrors.

I emailed these issues:
http://web.archiveorange.com/archive/v/JFPAB0Q85pk7XLLnfBU8

I don't know if Evalsys 1.5 has solved this, but maybe this info could
be useful for you.

Also, is there any QA server to test Evalsys 1.5?

Thanks.
Best regards.

El 17/06/2013 20:58, Nicola Monat-Jacobs escribió:
> Does anyone have a problem with me branching 1.5 from trunk? Any
> pending commits? Any commits I should avoid?
>

> On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 12:25 PM, Nicola Monat-Jacobs
> <nicola at longsight.com <mailto:nicola at longsight.com>> wrote:
>
>     Folks -
>
>     What's the status with 1.5? It seemed like it was almost done? It
>     doesn't look like its been branched. Is there a blocker here
>     preventing the branch or tag or is more that just no one has the
>     time or inclination to do it?
>
>     Thanks,
>     Nicola

Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.