[Contrib: Evaluation System] EvalSys BoF today

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Tue Jun 4 09:27:10 PDT 2013

Another topic is whether or not we would like to keep an evaluation email list -- there was some talk last Sunday at the TCC meeting regarding/consolidating reducing the dozens of email lists that Sakai currently have. Is there value in having a separate evaluation list? Would it be a hardship (or a benefit) if we used the sakai-dev list instead?

- Beth