[Contrib: Evaluation System] Evaluation assignment to course sections

Francois Campbell francois at opencollab.co.za
Tue Jul 23 09:12:55 PDT 2013

Good Day All.

Sections I am referring to are those displayed in the Section Info tool.

As per Nicola's reply, I have been extensively tweaking with every
conceivable EvalSys permission combination. The result is as Nicola
explained, the best result was a list of sites the user is already
associated to and adhoc groups.

I believe we will need to go with the small-scale solution as was described
or create custom adhoc groups as our client implementation of courses and
sections is quite interesting. (One site with a few thousand users split
into sections )