[Contrib: Evaluation System] EvalSys Community Survey

Nicola Monat-Jacobs nicola at longsight.com
Mon Dec 30 13:45:56 PST 2013

Folks -

In order to help target QA effort, I'd like to get a better sense of how
folks have the diverse options under the 'administrate' tab configured.

I've put together a google survey, which you can see here. I'm also going
to send it out to the sakai-dev list, but I wanted to share it here first
in case there was anything I should change or add:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1l_XpJrYFYdrAlkPhCX3EgTmZjT18VQL0q6QUsRPpJkg/viewform

Please take a look and let me know if you have any suggestions. Also, feel
free to fill it out!

I'll probably send it out to sakai-dev in a few days if no one has any
suggestions. I'm assuming that most US folks will be back to work by Jan
2nd but let me know if you think there's anyone in particular we should
wait for feedback from.

Thanks,
Nicola