[Contrib: Evaluation System] Hierarchy UI Design/Implementation

Brian Jones bjones86 at uwo.ca
Tue Apr 2 09:41:35 PDT 2013

Hello,

Doing some poking around, I found that UC Berkeley had previously proposed
some very interesting and potentially very beneficial changes/additions to
the hierarchy interface in the administrative area of evalsys:

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/EVALSYS/Hierarchy+User+Interface
+Design

However, the page hasn't been updated since the day after creation (5 years
ago now). I'm just wondering if anyone could provide info on the status of
these propositions. Has any work been done on this?

Here at Western University, we have been considering implementing some very
similar options to make provisioning the hierarchy easier for end users, as
currently you need database access to design nodes/rules.

Anyone out there informed on this effort? Thanks in advance,

Brian Jones
Applications Development
Information Technology Services
Support Services Building, Room 4326