[Contrib: Evaluation System] data in EvalSys - best practices

Rick Moyer rmoyer at umd.edu
Wed Sep 12 08:27:08 PDT 2012

Rebecca,

            As part of our preparation for the end of semester evaluation, we delete the previous evaluation as well as any records in the following tables:

delete from sakai.eval_answer;
delete from sakai.eval_assign_group;
delete from sakai.eval_assign_hierarchy;
delete from sakai.eval_assign_user;
delete from sakai.eval_groupnodes_groups;
delete from sakai.eval_groupnodes;
delete from sakai.eval_response;

            I believe that removing the evaluation from My Evaluation screen also will delete most of these tables.

Once an evaluation has closed, this data is extracted into our reporting system.

Hope this helps,
Rick