[Contrib: Evaluation System] Instructors add questions to evaluations assigned to their courses

Will Humphries Will.Humphries at tufts.edu
Mon Oct 8 12:34:23 PDT 2012

I'm pretty sure that functionality is not implemented. Another good way
to confirm that is to look at where
'EvalSettings.INSTRUCTOR_ADD_ITEMS_NUMBER' is referenced - configuration
and e-mail are all I see.

-Will

./api/src/java/org/sakaiproject/evaluation/logic/EvalSettings.java:
public static final String INSTRUCTOR_ADD_ITEMS_NUMBER =
"INSTRUCTOR_ADD_ITEMS_NUMBER:java.lang.Integer";
  -- List of config options
./impl/src/java/org/sakaiproject/evaluation/dao/PreloadDataImpl.java:
evalConfigMap.put(EvalSettings.INSTRUCTOR_ADD_ITEMS_NUMBER, 5);
  -- Populating a default value
./impl/src/java/org/sakaiproject/evaluation/logic/EvalEmailsLogicImpl.java:
int addItems = ((Integer)
settings.get(EvalSettings.INSTRUCTOR_ADD_ITEMS_NUMBER)).intValue();
  -- Sending out an email
./impl/src/java/org/sakaiproject/evaluation/logic/scheduling/EvalJobLogicImpl.java:
Integer instAddItemsNum = (Integer)
settings.get(EvalSettings.INSTRUCTOR_ADD_ITEMS_NUMBER);
  -- more email logic
./tool/src/java/org/sakaiproject/evaluation/tool/producers/AdministrateProducer.java:
ADMIN_WBL, EvalSettings.INSTRUCTOR_ADD_ITEMS_NUMBER, false);
  -- setting the config option

-Will