[Contrib: Evaluation System] Instructors add questions to evaluations assigned to their courses

Nicola Monat-Jacobs nicola at longsight.com
Fri Oct 5 12:58:00 PDT 2012

Folks -

 I never tested this functionality before, but everything in the
'administrate' screen and in the emails that get sent out seem to imply
that when someone assigns an eval to an instructor's course, the instructor
can be allowed to add additional questions of their own.

However, in testing I could not get this option to show up. The instructor
receives an email when the eval is created that says:

You may add items to this evaluation until Oct 6, 2012 using the following
link:
https://columbia.longsight.com/direct/eval-assigngroup/322

But, when they go there they have no such ability.

Looking in JIRA I see:

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/EVALSYS-254
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/EVALSYS-89

Are there any updates on this since 2007?

Thanks,
Nicola