[Contrib: Evaluation System] ** INVALID: ad hoc group X **

Rebecca Peet rpeet at ucsc.edu
Mon Oct 1 14:39:56 PDT 2012

Hi,

We are seeing these invalid adhoc groups in our EvalSys and aren't sure why they are happening.

At first, I thought our department admins had removed the groups but it doesn't look like that is possible. My second guess was that they had edited the groups. But in my tests I couldn't reproduce the INVALID error message.

It seems like it must be something related to modifying the group but I haven't been able to force the error message.

If anyone recognizes this problem ( I didn't find it mentioned on the project site) we'd appreciate any information you can share.

Thanks,
Rebecca Peet
Learning Technologies
UC Santa Cruz