[Contrib: Evaluation System] Instructors add questions to evaluations assigned to their courses

Nicola Monat-Jacobs nicola at longsight.com
Mon Nov 19 16:01:40 PST 2012

Folks -

I have added a preliminary patch to
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/EVALSYS-1365

Please take a look and let me know what you think.

If I do end up merging this, or something like it, everyone should review
their settings for 'Instructors may add this number of questions to
evaluations from above in the hierarchy before the release date' - the
default is 5, but since it wasn't doing anything it didn't matter what you
set it to. Now that previously existing setting will COME ALIVE next time
you update to a version that includes this patch.

- Nicola