[Contrib: Evaluation System] T-Con is scheduled for Friday, March 9th

Cathy Crouch crouch at umich.edu
Mon Mar 5 13:00:25 PST 2012

Please join us on Friday, March 9th at 11:00 EST (1600 GMT).

The Sakai002 conference bridge is scheduled and can be reached at the following:

Telephone: +1-812-856-7060
Internet:156.56.240.9
Conference Code: 22350#

I created this Etherpad for us to collaborate on the agenda items - review outstanding 1.4 JIRAs and decide on a release date.

http://etherpad.ctools.org/evalsys-20120309

Thanks,
Cathy