[Contrib: Evaluation System] Poll for JIRA review

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Tue Jun 19 05:47:43 PDT 2012

This is the doodle poll to try to find a few times we can meet
(probably via calliflower/skype) to review the outstanding JIRAs.
Ideally, we should try to make a first pass through the existing JIRAs
and weed out duplicates, features which are already implemented, or
bugs which are features and vice versa. Please choose as many times as
will work as we might need to do more than one single hour block
(almost surely).

http://www.doodle.com/a95r9s45afzfvbcb

Please respond before the end of this week. If you can't make any of
the times, please reply to this email with suggested dates and times.
Thanks!
-AZ