[Contrib: Evaluation System] Evaluations BOF Results

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jun 18 06:52:32 PDT 2012

1/ Can I ask what

" Reducing support for authoring"

means in te etherpad notes? This sound extremely alarming to me!

2/ "Multi-page, conditional questions (i.e. questions that branch -- if the respondent enters "yes", continue with question 7, otherwise go to question 12)."

this sounds interesting.

3/ I remember Aaron saying something about UC Berkeley writing code to allow Evals to be completed on an iPhone iPad. What's the status of this?

adam