[Contrib: Evaluation System] Custom SQL for extracting data and/or reporting from EvalSys

Kevin Chan kevin at media.berkeley.edu
Tue Jul 17 11:26:13 PDT 2012

Hi all,

It was great to meet with fellow EvalSys users at the Jasig-Sakai
Conference. One thing I was hoping to learn more about was how to
extract data from EvalSys (mostly for reporting purposes). From my
on-list and in-person discussions, I have gathered that most schools
either write a custom bit of extraction code or they pull directly from
the database with custom SQL.

So I am wondering if anyone can share their extraction code or the
custom SQL with the community?

   Kevin Chan

   Operations Team
   Educational Technology Services