[Contrib: Evaluation System] EvalSys Meeting TOMORROW, Friday, 1PM PST / 4PM EST

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Fri Jan 27 10:07:56 PST 2012

That's a great idea about using the existing configuration option to
turn those buttons on and off.  I still don't have all those options
in my head so didn't think of that.  We could handle it one of two
ways:  1)  show them if the option is on and not show them if it's
off, 2) add a sub-interaction that allows people to choose to turn
them on or off when the that setting is on.  So something like:

[ X  ] allow students to revisit questions
          [   ]  Enable "save & complete later" and "cancel" buttons

Also, I'm glad you like the updates to the dashboard.  Not sure if you
noticed the notes below all the mockups that outlines which changes we
are planning to make our CSS versus changes to the community code.
Basically, at this point, anything we can change locally in our CSS we
are.  But if some of those changes are embraced by the community, we'd
be happy to make them to the core skin too.  Let me know what you think.

If it makes sense Adam, I'd be happy to have a call with you separately.

-Daphne