[Contrib: Evaluation System] Can system send one email for all evaluations a user is assigned?

Jim Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Tue Jan 24 15:44:08 PST 2012

Hi Daphne,

We re-implemented this for 1.4.x because the earlier version was very slow. In 1.4.x, there is a link for "Control Email Settings" at the top of the main admin page.  In the "Control Email Settings" page, the default should be to send an email to each user for each eval.  The other choice is to send a single email.  This depends on defining specifying use of "ConsolidatedAvailable" and "ConsolidatedReminder" email templates for all evals for which you want announcements and/or reminders sent (I hope I have the names of the templates right).

HTH.

Jim