[Contrib: Evaluation System] Accessiblity Testing

gsilver gsilver at umich.edu
Sat Jan 14 02:02:24 PST 2012

This is great news, Robin.

I am no longer very involved in Eval but would really like to see this done. Since a11y resources are scant and precious,  I would recommend that whomever provides the protocols focus primarily on the delivery of the evaluations, and very secondarily on the administrative portion of the system.

	-Gonzalo