[Contrib: Evaluation System] Code updates and impact on uber template?

Lisa Rothrauff lisa at media.berkeley.edu
Wed Jan 11 10:30:00 PST 2012

Hi there.
We at Berkeley will be implementing a pilot of EvalSys this Spring. Our
plan is to use one large template and to create sub templates (based on
13 different instructional formats) and evals within that template. We'd
like to start creating the templates/evals for the participating classes
soon but expect to be accepting improvements to the code well into
February.

So an important question we have is this: Do we need to update our
template each time we introduce code changes?

Thanks,
Lisa Rothrauff