[Contrib: Evaluation System] Reminder: TQ 1.4 Test Fest

Crouch, Catherine crouch at umich.edu
Mon Jan 9 11:08:16 PST 2012

Happy New Year!

This is a reminder that we want to schedule a Test Fest as a way to encourage the Sakai community to test the new 1.4 version of Teaching Evaluations.  It's designed to get people involved with Functional QA Testing for the Evaluations 1.4 release.  Whether you currently use the Evaluations tool or want to know more about how it works, you can help!

Please review the dates in the Doodle Poll and select the best date that fits into your schedule.  I plan to close the poll on Thursday and notify you of the scheduled date this Friday, January 13th.

 http://www.doodle.com/tenr8zyf3pa6pem8

Thanks,
Cathy