[Contrib: Evaluation System] T-Con to Schedule the Release of Evalsys 1.4

Cathy Crouch crouch at umich.edu
Wed Feb 29 12:58:28 PST 2012

Hello,

We completed our tests last week on Evalsys 1.4 and I updated the Evaluation Test Plan in Confluence.  You can view the updated page and test results here:  https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/EVALSYS/Test+Plans

The final step is to schedule one last meeting to review outstanding JIRA issues and set a 1.4 Release Date.  Please review the times in this Doodle poll and select the times that work best for your schedule.  The poll will close at the end of the day Friday, March 2nd.

http://www.doodle.com/rdfsktfyxm4s4tgv

Thanks,
Cathy

Catherine Crouch