[Contrib: Evaluation System] accessiblity issues with the evaluation module?

gsilver gsilver at umich.edu
Thu Oct 6 00:52:05 PDT 2011

Hi,

The last batch of UI changes I made was particularly targeted to improving the accessibility and only touched on the UI that responders would have to work with (so no admin interfaces were treated)  This was in the nature of a "best effort" and guided by best practices only, that is WCAG 2  level A, mostly.  These changes have not been tested in the field, and they should be.

If you want to contribute expert testing (screen reader, low vision AT)  - that would be a tremendous gift to the community.

	- Gonzalo (sent from a sunny plaza in Miraflores de la Sierra).