[Contrib: Evaluation System] 1.3 bugfix patches uploaded

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri May 27 01:57:05 PDT 2011

Rick,

You are an absolute star. I shall shake you warmly by the hand should our paths cross in LA!

I have assigned EVALSYS-1084 to you so you should be able to access the patch now. You couldn't get at it as it was a security issue.

Should these have been resolved? If they haven't yet been merged to 1.4 (trunk) shouldn't they still be open? I am pretty sure all these will need applying to 1.4. were you intending to merge to 1.4.

I am quite keen for Marc to be given commit access, is there a process to go through to make this happen. We should be doing some more work on Evals in the near future, it will mostly be bug fixing.

adam