[Contrib: Evaluation System] Evaluations at Oxford

Crouch, Catherine crouch at umich.edu
Fri May 20 08:31:41 PDT 2011

Thanks for sending these links.  They're very helpful.  I've made a few updates to the confluence test plan and will continue to do so as I work through the test conditions.  One item I added is to review the Administrator Guide for information on settings and permissions prior to creating evaluations for the first time. :)

Cathy