[Contrib: Evaluation System] Unable to add an evaluation as an Instructor

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri May 20 01:47:52 PDT 2011

Are you saying there are two tools: Evaluations System and Evaluations? If so what is Evaluations, is it something you've written locally?

We are very keen to add a permissions helper to Evaluations System and the Evaluations screenshot seems to show one. Perhaps we could use the code somehow.

Adam (who is a bit confused!)

[cid:image003.png at 01CC16D2.FCD80320]

From: Crouch, Catherine [mailto:crouch at umich.edu]

We're running v. 1.3.

I suppose we don't need the Evaluations tool.  I will disregard it for future sites.