[Contrib: Evaluation System] Evaluations JIRA Releases

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Fri May 6 06:29:57 PDT 2011

Hearing no objections, I've updated JIRA.

Thanks,
- Beth

On May 4, 2011, at 11:25 AM, Nicola Monat-Jacobs wrote:

> I believe that Aaron built out those versions and his plan for them when we was originally working on the tool. I agree they should be combined, because it's confusing the way it is right now.

> On May 4, 2011, at  7:19 AM, Adam Marshall wrote:
>
>> I was wondering about all the future versions too. Your suggestions sound good to me.
>>
>> adam

>>> 1.5 Production (5 matching issues)
>>> 1.4 (15 matching issues)
>>> 1.3 Hierarchy (53 matching issues)
>>>
>>> 1.4.0 [tentative]  (10 matching issues)
>>> 1.3.0  (26 matching issues)
>>> 1.3.0-RC2  (9 matching issues)
>>> 1.3.0-RC1 (22 matching issues)
>>>
>>> I'm a bit confused about the first 4 versions -- can anyone provide
>>> some history? Would it be wrong to do the following:
>>> 1) Move all fixed "1.3 Hierarchy" issues to "1.3.0"
>>> 2) Move all fixed 1.4, 1.5, 1.6 issues to either "1.4.0 [tentative]" or
>>> "1.3.0" (depending on when they were fixed -- some date back to 2008)