[Contrib: Evaluation System] Brief meeting today about proposal to merge email changes into evaluation trunk

Jim Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Mon May 2 05:30:21 PDT 2011

Hi Shaun,

I have tentatively scheduled the Sakai002 web conference bridge for 2:30 EDT (GMT-05:00) today to discuss the proposed email notifications changes.  Connection info is below.  If that time will not work for you, please suggest another time.

This may be a very short meeting just to make sure you can get it working locally for testing.  I am sending the notice of this meeting in case anybody else has questions and wants to call in.  No decisions will be made at this meeting, but we could discuss other issues related to EVALSYS.

Thanks.

Jim

The Conference Bridges support both Internet (e.g., Polycom, XMeeting (for MacOS), Ekiga (Linux, Windows)) and telephone connections:
Dial in to the bridge Telephone: +1 812 856 7060
or
Polycom or Lifesize: 156.56.240.100##22X
Tandberg or XMeeting: 22X at 156.56.240.100
GDS E.164: 0011439X
Then use the codes as follows:

Sakai002
Conference Code: 22350#