[Contrib: Evaluation System] sakai 2.5.3 performance

Edu Hotmail eduzav at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 31 20:34:28 PDT 2011

I'm newby configuring tomcat and java, I'm going to install sakai 2.5.3 on linux centos 5.5 with 3gb ram . The database is on other linux with 4gb ram using oracle database 10g.
I need to estimate how many concurrent network connections can support the tomcat sakai for working with an optimal performance using the previous configuration...
How is the relationship between tomcat java memory used and concurrent network connection permitted?
Thanks a lot,
Edu