[Contrib: Evaluation System] EvalSys panel discussion at Sakai11

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Mar 16 03:11:09 PDT 2011

I had considered giving a talk about how we use Evaluations at Oxford for student surveys, data gathering and "ad-hoc" course evaluation. I think this would sit well alongside a talk from a US institution talking about top-down hierarchical formal course evaluation (ie, using the heirarchy).

I would very much like to attend a BOF/working group and will happily stay a day longer if that is the plan.

adam