[Contrib: Evaluation System] JForum contrib-tool problems

anders.nordqvist at his.se anders.nordqvist at his.se
Wed Mar 9 06:22:26 PST 2011

Hi,

I installed JForum and followed the description from "http://etudes.org/release/discussion/install-guide.htm". When I log in to Sakai and try to create a site with JForum I cant choose the JForum-tool? I can however set the three permissions (admin, manage and member)in the realm. Does anyone know why I cant see the tool when creating a site?

PS. I don't know if this is the correct list to post to.

mvh Anders