[Contrib: Evaluation System] 1.3.x next (and final?) RC

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Wed Mar 2 10:51:00 PST 2011

Hi Nicola and all,

   It looks like there are 11 evaluation issues with a "1.3.x Status" of merge, and of these is resolved (EVALSYS-1026) but not merged to 1.3.x. Does anyone have a good feel for the current status of 1.3.x? Is JIRA up-to-date? Should EVALSYS-1026 be merged and the remaining 10 issues deferred until the 1.4.x release?

Thoughts?
- Beth