[Contrib: Evaluation System] EVALSYS APP VERSION in admin page footer

Jim Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Thu Jun 2 12:17:40 PDT 2011

Cool.  Thanks, David.

Adam, Rick, Nicola: This seems like a good way to accomplish what you want to do.  Basically we would need to add a similar task to one of the pom.xml files to write the version to a file, and then add code somewhere to retrieve that value and make it available.  Then we'd just need to change line 98 of AdministrateProduce.java to use that value instead of  EvalConstants.APP_VERSION.  Anybody have time to do that?

Jim