[Contrib: Evaluation System] phone conf 1.3 releaqse

Crouch, Catherine crouch at umich.edu
Thu Jun 2 08:21:36 PDT 2011

Here's a reference from Beth's message regarding today's conference call with the time and contact information.

I've gone ahead and scheduled the Sakai003 conference bridge for June 2nd at 12:00 EDT (16:00 GMT)

Phone: +1 812 856 7060
       • Conference Code: 22386#
       • PIN: 72524#

Agenda is to review outstanding v1.3 JIRAs, test plan, and determine if we'd ready to tag the latest release candidate as a final v1.3 release or not. All are welcome -- for those who signed up on the Doodle poll, please let me know if your schedule has changed.

Thanks,
- Beth