[Contrib: Evaluation System] 1.3 bugfix patches uploaded

Nicola Monat-Jacobs nicola at longsight.com
Wed Jun 1 16:42:29 PDT 2011

Adam -

As 1.4 hasn't been tagged yet, anything that's merged into trunk is effectively merged into 1.4 because it will be in 1.4 when 1.4 is tagged. 1.3 is already tagged and that's why we have to do an extra step to add it to that version.

Anything that Rick has marked 'resolved' with a revision is in trunk now and thus, will be in 1.4 when it is tagged. I've merged selected patched into 1.3.x, and asked questions about a few more.

You can request commit for Marc by writing to Anthony Whyte - the quality of Marc's patches seem good, so I don't have a problem with this.

Thanks,
Nicola