[Contrib: Evaluation System] UCT features merge into trunk

Lovemore Nalube lovemore.nalube at uct.ac.za
Fri Jul 22 07:21:24 PDT 2011

** High Priority **

Hi Guys

I would like to start merging these feature into trunk on Monday next week. I am leaving UCT next Friday.

Are there any objections to this?

Thanks Adam for your comments :)

Cheers

--
Lovemore Nalube
OLE Developer (Vula)

>>> On 7/11/2011 at 4:39 PM, in message <DF192BAB00144C48B1B41464F3347A20419B5046B9 at EXMBX05.ad.oak.ox.ac.uk>, Adam Marshall <adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk> wrote:

Sad to see you go, shame as  I was always hoping that I’d meet you one day to say thanks for all the help.
I shall just give my tuppence about the ideas, not about how they are implemented:
·         EVALSYS-951 – would be great to see this (+1)
·         EVALSYS-622 – would be great to see this (+1)
·         EVALSYS-968 – no comment
·         EVALSYS-722 – looks worthwhile (+1)
·         EVALSYS-958 – looks worthwhile (+1)
·         EVALSYS-985 – looks worthwhile (+1)
·         EVALSYS-765 – would be great to see this (+1)
adam