[Contrib: Evaluation System] I'm leaving

Lovemore Nalube lovemore.nalube at uct.ac.za
Mon Jul 11 07:08:41 PDT 2011

Hi Guys

It's been a long time since I contributed to this list, our Opencast
rollout has been hogging all my time. it's fun but I do miss Evals :)

Also it's with a sob that I announce my resignation from the University
of Cape Town. I will therefore not be able to contribute to Sakai and
the Evals tool, at least not under UCT. As such I'd like to profile the
Evals code I've worked on in the past year that only exists in the UCT
branch. I'd like the community to review the changes for merging into
trunk.

The code changes are either linked or are sub-tasks of this Jira:
EVALSYS-1126 ( https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/EVALSYS-1126 )

Kindly comment either on the parent Jira itself or relevant task if you
have opinions on the proposed merge.

Due to time constraints we only have 1.5 weeks (deadline 20/07) to
review, comment and/or approve these features since I am leaving at the
end of July.

I've also been un-assigning myself from Jiras that I will not be able
to resolve before I leave.

Thank you

--
Lovemore Nalube
OLE Developer (Vula)

###
UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN

This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer
published on our website at
http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from
+27 21 650 9111. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom
it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify
the author. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may
not use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail
is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the
sender's individual capacity.

###