[Contrib: Evaluation System] Can evalsys depend on emailtemplateservice?

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Mon Jan 17 16:39:12 PST 2011

Actually, email template service was basically copied from the eval
email handling code that I wrote. David made some changes after that
so I will let him comment on those. A quick glance shows that the code
in eval trunk is pretty much the stuff I put in there years ago
though.

There have been tweaks to both since them but they are still quite similar.

I don't really see much of a win to adding a dependency on an external
package but as long as loading the initial templates is not too tricky
then it should be fine.

-AZ

--
Aaron Zeckoski - Software Engineer - http://tinyurl.com/azprofile