[Contrib: Evaluation System] EVALSYS-916 and EVALSYS-1055

Jim Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Fri Jan 7 10:03:35 PST 2011

We found that Maryland and Michigan are both focused on email notifications right now.  We will be trying to get a unified approach to sending email notifications.  We will outline a proposal in Confluence over the next few days and invite feedback from others.  The proposal will be a child page of this page in Confluence:

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/EVALSYS/Email+Notifications

Our goal will be to make the email-sending process more performant and to allow local admins to customize the configuration to work as they would like.  We are first trying to understand the requirements of various schools that are using evalsys.

More to come.

Jim