[Contrib: Evaluation System] Oxford mods evalsys 1.3 vs trunk

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Feb 7 09:38:13 PST 2011

Rick

Here are all the Jiras we have fixed which now all have patches attached. I think most are fairly small

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/EVALSYS-1076

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/EVALSYS-1019

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/EVALSYS-1004

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/EVALSYS-875