[Contrib: Evaluation System] Conditionally enabled questions

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Sun Feb 6 23:52:59 PST 2011

Hi everybody.

One of our teachers has asked if it's possible to make an evaluation
with several questions, in a way that depending on the answer to the
first question, is enabled the second or the third one, and so on. This
is a feature that is currently available in surveys webs like
Surveymonkey.com.

I have skimmed the Evalsys JIRA tickets and I haven't seen nothing
similar, but I'm not sure at all. Has been this already evaluated for
the next 1.3 version of Evalsys or should I fill a JIRA for asking it?

Thanks in advance and best regards.
--
Daniel Merino
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.