[Contrib: Evaluation System] Admin setting : Use Expert Created Questions

Richard C. Moyer II rmoyer at umd.edu
Fri Feb 4 08:18:25 PST 2011

All,
When this option is unchecked, then you cannot select expert items when selecting items for a template.

However, when I go to My Items, I still can check an item as an expert, which then can't be added to a template.

So...

I would like to expand this setting to include the following:

1.    Only display expert options for an item if this is checked

2.    Display expert item group links, etc only if this is checked

Since I'm working on EVALSYS-1026 the UI for expert item groups, I'll just append this to the ticket.

If anyone has concerns with this, please let me know, otherwise I'll proceed with the mods.

Thanks,
Rick.