[Contrib: Evaluation System] "To" field in evaluation's emails

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Tue Aug 23 03:38:46 PDT 2011

Hi everybody.

We are testing Evaluation System 1.3.0 over Sakai 2.7.1.

We have detected that, in the emails sent by the tool (all types of
emails), the "To:" field has the same value that the "From:" and
"Answer to:" fields. It's the value configured at the admin e-mail settings.

In our opinion, the "To:" field should have the recipient's email
address. Maybe could we have done some error when installing the tool?
Or is there any configuration option where we can switch that?

If there isn't, should I create a JIRA about this issue?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Best regards.
--
Daniel Merino
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.