[Contrib: Evaluation System] My Evaluations list getting really long

Jim Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Thu Aug 11 07:06:32 PDT 2011

I understand that. I am just mentioning that deleting the older data would alleviate that problem unless you have a need to keep the old data in Sakai.

Another approach, if the problem is just with admin access to the tool, is to turn off the admin widget in the summary page.  If the admin needs to find a survey, she can use the "search" feature in the admin page.

Jim