[Contrib: Evaluation System] My Evaluations list getting really long

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Aug 11 02:38:09 PDT 2011

I don't know any way of doing this but for us this is getting to be an issue.

We were thinking of doing some work to address this, eg, by default, only display surveys from the last 3 months and have a date range selector at the top of the page. As a first stage I think we now display the surveys in reverse chronological order.

If somebody else has a patch or is intending to do some work then that would probably suit us?

To be honest I cant see us having any time to do this in the next 3-4 months.

adam