[Contrib: Evaluation System] Farewell from Ellen

Ellen Yu Borkowski eyb at umd.edu
Thu Sep 30 08:29:04 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Just sending a quick note to let this group know that I will be leaving Maryland today to take the CIO position at Union College.  I am, therefore, not going to be participating in future discussions around EVALSYS.

I've appreciated working with all of you on this project and have learned a lot about community source projects!  You will continue to hear from Rick Moyer from Maryland as Maryland continues to modify EVALSYS for their needs.

I don't know if in the future our paths will cross again - for those of you who frequent conferences like Educause, I may run into you there.

Best of luck to everyone!

Ellen
---
Ellen Yu Borkowski